Consumer Duty: permeating culture & operations
Three practical use cases examining how financial services firms use employee-centric AI to improve organisational culture, operations, KPIs and customer outcomes.
Discussion topics include:
- How Moneybarn improved customer outcomes by 9% and achieved a 300% ROI from their investment in just six months.
- How Age Partnership improved advisor speed-to-competency by 30% to support their quality assurance outcomes.
- How Volvo Car Financial Services UK culturally changed the perception of annual compliance testing for their employees and surpassed their annual compliance testing targets by 11%.
Our Consumer Duty Blog
In this fourth blog in our series on the new Consumer Duty (CD), I will focus on what I believe the ‘Price & Value’ (P&V) challenges will be for firms under the new CD rules as well as providing some suggestions on the steps firms can take.
Price and Value is the second of the four outcomes required under the new Duty and it promises to be one of the most challenging areas of the new regulation, as firms prepare for the implementation date next July. To read the full blog and get a deeper insight into the FCA’s Consumer duty please click below
Looking to make your training budget go further?
Find out more about how our Pick ‘n’ Mix Bundle provides you with access to a range of online workshops at substantially reduced prices.
Workshops cover key topics on Consumer Duty, T&C, Supervision, Coaching & Assessing, Culture, T&C Health Checks
Presentations to assist you in preparing for and carrying out your studies
Our series of short presentations will assist you with your studies and provides tips on a range of topics for effective study.
Your studying journey begins
Our first presentation is “The Common Mistakes of Studying” and how to avoid them.
CPD and diploma studies system
Our CPD and diploma system is your ‘one-stop-shop’ where we help you to fulfil your CPD needs or help with your diploma studies and includes:
- Monthly CPD update service
- Diploma gap analysis assessments
- 5 diploma online courses: R01 to R05
- Compliance online courses
- Focus on topics
- Specialist online course
- Learning to Learn
Consumer Duty Rules
How prepared are you for the new regime?
Consumer Duty Rules are coming next year. The FCA is running out of patience with industry laggards – preparing for record fines. Now is the time to plan for these changes. People risks are ever more significant. Advisers must deliver to the highest standards of Conduct Training and Competence.
This article click here explains how.
HRComply is an online platform allowing you to manage and automate processes ensuring required standards of conduct, competence and quality/suitability of advice.
- Keep all records and audit trails together
- Set training and mitigation easily and track completion against target
- Set checklists and KPI’s for assessment – meeting/call assessments, file checks, 1:1’s, performance/conduct evaluations, customer outcomes, etc
- Distributes assessments creates workflows, analysis and oversight of completion, shortfall and risk alerts