Date(s) - 14/07/2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
CII Venue TBC
When & Where
21 April 2017 London
14 Jul 2017 London
1 September 2017 London
24 November 2017 London
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for executive and non-executive directors, compliance staff, risk managers, operations managers and marketing/product development staff.
What are the outcomes of attending?
- The TCF outcomes and what they mean to our business and our customers
- Distinguishing between fair and unfair customer treatment – making the connections
- The product life cycle and the customer ‘touchstone moments of truth’ across your product life cycle
- Culture and fair treatment of customers – drivers and indicators
- Dusting off and re-running your gap analysis
- The expectations of senior executives
- Case Study: Assessing TCF strategy and policy – robust and appropriate?
- The management information that demonstrates your fairness at the heart of the business.
- Explain the expectations of TCF within the context of the FCA’s objectives
- Interpret and apply the TCF outcomes
- Identify where customers can be most vulnerable across your product life cycle
- Diagnose how TCF impacts beyond customer facing roles
- Identify the management information that demonstrates your performance against fairness outcomes
- Assess how well your culture supports fair treatment of customers
- Develop robust and appropriate TCF policy and strategy.
Who is running the workshop?
What have previous delegates said about this workshop?
How much does it cost?
How do I book?
For bookings, enquiries and updates visit www.cii.co.uk/f2f or call customer service 0208 989 8464
To discuss technical, in-house and bespoke courses contact Face-to-Face Training on 0207 391 1133 or email email@example.com