Date(s) - 22/11/2017
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
FSTP Venue TBC
When & Where
22 November London
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone operating at board and senior level, or with an interest in risk management (non-specialist), including:
- Executive/Non-executive Directors
- Chief Financial Officers
- Senior managers with oversight responsibilities
What are the outcomes of attending?
- What is “risk management” for a financial services organisation?
- Overview of the key elements of a risk management process
- Regulatory expectations of directors in relation to risk
- The FCA’s focus on “conduct risk”
Risk governance structures
- How should the risk function sit within existing governance structures?
- Learn the “3 lines of defence” model
- The roles of the Chief Risk Officer, the Risk Committee and the Board
Understanding risk appetites
- What is risk appetite?
- What should a risk appetite statement contain?
- The role of the board in defining and using risk appetite
- How does risk appetite link with risk capital and strategy?
Understanding risk management information
- What does the board need to know about risk?
- Risk Dashboards and other summary information
- The role of qualitative information in risk management
Planning for resilience and recovery
- Regulatory expectations for resilience and recovery planning
- The board’s role in resilience and recovery planning
- Recent regulatory publications on delegation to third parties
Embedding risk management and awareness in your company culture
- Indicators of a strong risk culture within a firm
- Tips on how to embed a risk culture
Who is running the workshop?
What have previous delegates said about this workshop?
How much does it cost?
Single Booking £595.00 +VAT
Multiple Booking £535.50 +VAT
How do I book?
Call 0203 178 4230 or email email@example.com today