Date(s) - 06/12/2017
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
CII Venue TBC
When & Where
19 May 2017 London
11 August 2017 London
6 December 2017 London
Who should attend?
Anyone completing one of the growing number of Diploma units where mixed assessment applies. It is also suitable for in-company group training.
What are the outcomes of attending?
- Breaking-down the assignment question
- Practical research
- Understanding the marking matrix
- Using multiple sources to answer assignments
- Layout, readability and style
- Finding sources that are current and relevant
- Framing insightful conclusions
- Understanding multiple choice questions
- Strategies for eliminating the wrong answer
- Exam time management.
At the end of the course you will have:
- An understanding of how to research and structure assignments
- How to best answer multiple choice questions.
Who is running the workshop?
What have previous delegates said about this workshop?
How much does it cost?
How do I book?
For bookings, enquiries and updates visit www.cii.co.uk/f2f or call customer service 0208 989 8464
To discuss technical, in-house and bespoke courses contact Face-to-Face Training on 0207 391 1133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org