Date(s) - 11/07/2017
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
FSTP Venue TBC
When & Where
11 July London
Who should attend?
This short, focused briefing has been designed for:
- Senior management
- Compliance professionals
- Employees in project management, HR and IT
What are the outcomes of attending?
The evolution of MiFID
- The history of the directive
- Lessons learnt from FCA enforcement of MiFID I
- Legislative timescales: MiFID II and MiFIR
- Timelines for implementation
- Understanding the regulatory landscape (including the European Commission, ESMA and the Competent Authorities)
The FCA’s approach to key regulatory changes
- Market structure and the introduction of Organised Trading Facilities
- Transparency (focusing on non-equity trading and structured products)
- Organisational requirements and the powers of the European Supervisory Authorities
- Conduct of business rules, including inducements, best execution and gold plating
- Provisions for high-frequency trading
- Reporting for trade, transaction and commodities
How to successfully oversee regulatory change
- Understanding the importance of governance and oversight during regulatory change
- The key priorities of ESMA and the FCA
- Expectations of senior management and the firm
- Approaches to policy formation and advocacy
Implementation: Room 101
- Taking an outcomes-based approach to regulation
- Managing risk: knowledge, awareness and training
- Addressing key concerns and managing regulatory impact
- How to manage concerns with limited time before implementation and with requirements not yet finalised.
Who is running the workshop?
What have previous delegates said about this workshop?
How much does it cost?
Single Booking £295.00 +VAT
Multiple Booking £265.50 +VAT
How do I book?
Call 0203 178 4230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today