Date(s) - 20/11/2017
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
CII Venue TBC
When & Where
8 May 2017 London
20 November 2017 London
Who should attend?
Senior managers and compliance officers.
What are the outcomes of attending?
- Whose responsibility is managing the E&O risk?
- How business culture can influence success of managing E&O risk
- Risk management
- Ethics, codes of conduct and violations
- Technical procedures
- Documentation – preparation and retention
- Where are you now?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify E&O risk, both on a personal and business level
- Provide expertise in the management of E&O through the application of technical procedures and documentation..
Who is running the workshop?
What have previous delegates said about this workshop?
How much does it cost?
How do I book?
For bookings, enquiries and updates visit www.cii.co.uk/f2f or call customer service 0208 989 8464
To discuss technical, in-house and bespoke courses contact Face-to-Face Training on 0207 391 1133 or email email@example.com