Date(s) - 06/09/2017
9:30 am - 5:00 pm
FSTP Venue TBC
When & Where
6 September London
Who should attend?
It’s perfect for anyone who receives or prepares board papers, including:
Executive/Non-executive Directors •
Significant Influence Functions holders in FCA regulated firms
Senior Compliance and Business Managers
What are the outcomes of attending?
The PEACE model and principles of investigative interviewing
- What is the PEACE model, and how do you use it to get results?
- Understand the vital role of questioning and the 5WD model
- Learn the core techniques for interviewing
- How to build rapport and identify performance improvements
- What are the benefits of successful interviews?
How to get your interviewee to recall the facts
- What is the “cognitive approach” and how does it help you?
- How to use the five senses as memory prompts
- Linking ‘context’ and setting the scene
Applying the PEACE model
- Planning and preparation
- Engage and explain
- Application of the ADVOKATE mnemonic
Learn through practical exercises
- Work through the PEACE model stages
- Learn to challenge people successfully and ethically
- Dealing with evasion and other avoidance techniques
- Learn effective questioning strategies
- Get feedback and points to apply in the work place
Review and close
- Review of key points
- Making sure your objectives are met
- What to change back in the workplace?
Who is running the workshop?
What have previous delegates said about this workshop?
How much does it cost?
Single Booking £595.00 +VAT
Multiple Booking £535.50 VAT
How do I book?
Call 0203 178 4230 or email email@example.com today