Date(s) - 07/06/2023
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
In this online workshop we take a closer look at the ways you can identify the type of firm’s culture you have as well as the separate culture you have created through the operation of your T&C scheme. To be successful you need to understand each culture and the steps you may need to take to align them if necessary.
2be Development Consultancy offers this online workshop. This workshop will last for 2 hours and will be facilitated using either TEAMS or ZOOM software. See details below.
Who might attend
Anyone working with T&C who wants to ensure that it supports the company culture. Delegates from Senior Management, Compliance, Training & Competence have all found this workshop worthwhile.
The session will be held
28 April (ZOOM)
7 June (TEAMS)
7 September (ZOOM)
The workshop will make use of the competing values cultural assessment tool (Cameron & Quinn)and the T&C Cultural Continuum; (5 cultural states) the latter being designed by 2be Development Consultancy. Delegates will be able to use these tools back in the workplace.
- To understand why the FCA rate company culture so highly
- To measure your company culture using the competing values assessment model
- To define the next steps after identifying your culture
- To determine the T&C Culture within your firms and if it differs from the main culture
- To know how to align your T&C culture and the steps required to achieve this
How to book
To reserve a space at a workshop you must email email@example.com stating you would like to attend. You will receive a booking confirmation and a joining link nearer the workshop
How much does it cost to attend?
The delegate price per event is £75+VAT.