Date(s) - 20/11/2020
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
2be Development Consultancy offers this online workshop to cover all the content associated with this subject.
The workshop will last for 2 hours and will be facilitated using ZOOM software.
The Certification Regime is a key component of the increased accountability regulations. First introduced in 2016 to Banks and Building Societies it was extended on 10 December 2018 to include Insurers. The same regime was extended to all other solo regulated FCA firms in December 2019.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wishes to gain a better understanding of the Certification Regime. This could be Senior Managers, Project Managers, T&C Managers, Consultants and Compliance Personnel
What are the outcomes of attending?
- To explain the key changes arising from the SMCR regulations and where the Certification Regime fits
- To understand why the FCA regards these changes as significant when it comes to your company culture
- To capture the population who fall into scope of the certification regime and the consequences of operating a split supervision model
- To know the components of a FIT assessment on the different categories of certification functions within scope and the ongoing approaches needed to maintain FITness
- To understand the relationship between the code of conduct and certification regime and how to embed it successfully within your firm
- To define a sign off process for the issue of a certificate
- To build a dashboard to assist with the governance of the certification requirements and the reporting requirements expected by the regulator
How to book
To reserve a space at a workshop you must email firstname.lastname@example.org stating which one(s) you would like to attend. You will receive a booking confirmation and a joining link nearer the workshop
How much does it cost to attend?
The price per delegate is £75+VAT.