Date(s) - 15/02/2018
9:30 am - 1:30 pm
FSTP Venue TBC
Categories No Categories
When & Where
15 Feb London
Who should attend?
- Customer service teams
- Individuals tasked with improving customer experience
- Compliance staff
- Training and competence teams
- Employees in operations or sales
What are the outcomes from attending?
An introduction to issues
- An overview of the session aims and objectives
- Understanding the value of a new approach
- Identifying the level of personal commitment required
Vulnerable customers: the facts
- What does your vulnerable customer policy promote?
- Who is defined as a vulnerable customer? How is the definition applied in your organisation?
- UK vulnerability: an overview
- Identifying triggers and traits
Engaging vulnerable customers and carers
- What would a successful case look, sound and feel like in your company?
- You’ve identified a vulnerable customer or carer. What next?
- Highlighting useful tools for guiding your customer
- Successful use of such tools: a case study
- Case study reviews: what worked? What could have been done better with further development?
Managing the process to outcome
- How to record concerns for the future
- What steps will you take to ensure you have treated the individual fairly?
Summary and next steps
- The impact on your business and biggest challenges
- Implementing a policy: next steps
- A review of key points
- Personal development planning
- Encouraging personal commitment
Who is running the workshop?
What have previous delegates said about this workshop?
How much does it cost?
Single Booking £450.00
Multiple Booking £405.00 (GBP
How do I book?
Call 0203 178 4230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today