Date(s) - 13/06/2017
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
When & Where
June 13 London
Who Should Attend?
This informative, two-hour briefing has been designed for:
Staff in leadership roles
Heads of function
What are the outcomes of attending?
Analysing business cultures
· Research into business cultures
· A useful model to analyse your business culture
· What drives a culture?
· Sub-cultures (and the tensions they create)
Evolving your business culture
· Why change?
· Leadership and rewards
· Internal and external communication
· Stable and destabilised cultures
Positive and negative indicators: the regulator’s perspective
· What would a successful case look, sound and feel like in your company?
· You’ve identified a vulnerable customer. What next?
· Highlighting useful tools for guiding your customer
· Successful use of such tools: a case study
· Case study reviews: What worked? What could have been done better with further development?
Embedding a code of ethics in any culture
· The contents of a typical code of ethics
· How are codes developed, introduced and discussed?
· How do codes fit with the business culture?
· Identifying harmonious and discordant behaviour
· Practical tips
Who is running the workshop?
What have previous delegates said about this workshop?
How much does it cost?
£295.00+VAT single booking
£265.50+VAT multiple booking
How do I book?
Call 0203 178 4230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today