Date(s) - 21/07/2017
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
CII Venue TBC
When & Where
5 May 2017 London
21 July 2017 London
5 December 2017 London
Who should attend?
Anyone completing an Advanced Diploma in Insurance unit assessed by coursework assignments. It is also suitable for in-company training personnel wanting to gain an insight into the coursework assessment method, in order to provide guidance to employees.
What are the outcomes of attending?
- Breaking down the assignment question
- Practical research
- Understanding the marking matrix and the implications for the assignment framework
- Using multiple sources to answer assignments
- Creating a high quality bibliography
- Layout, readability and style
- Finding sources that are current and relevant
- Framing insightful conclusions.
During the course you will:
- Learn how to research and structure assignments
- Discover how to clearly answer questions by addressing all elements of the examiners’ marking matrix.
Who is running the workshop?
What have previous delegates said about this workshop?
How much does it cost?
How do I book?
For bookings, enquiries and updates visit www.cii.co.uk/f2f or call customer service 0208 989 8464
To discuss technical, in-house and bespoke courses contact Face-to-Face Training on 0207 391 1133 or email email@example.com