Date(s) - 27/04/2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
When & Where
London 24 April 2017, 10 November 2017
Birmingham 27 April 2017, 9 November 2017
Doncaster 28 April 2017, 8 November 2017
Who should attend?
Business leaders and those with managerial responsibility for sales, compliance, business development, operations, training and competence.
What are the outcomes of attending?
- The nine conduct risk drivers and how these relate to putting customers at the heart of a business
- Business risk and the controls needed
- Business responsibilities and accountabilities
- Producing a gap analysis of the current state vs. expected conduct risk standards
- Create an action plan of what needs to be done, by whom, by when to meet risk standards
- Business models, culture and the foundation of fair treatment for customers
- Actions that can be taken towards meeting regulatory standards.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Explain what the FCA means by conduct risk and identify the implications on your role and organisation
- If a business leader, explicitly understand their responsibilities and accountabilities
- If a manager or trainer, demonstrate effectiveness in coaching and supporting teams
- If a customer-facing member of staff, be more confident and competent in serving customers
- If a non-customer facing member of staff, understand how to operate and comply with conduct risk principles
- Demonstrate higher levels of business risk awareness and control
- Provide improved levels of customer service
- Minimise operational risk or possible regulatory censure
- Approach and evidence conduct risk standards within your organisation.
Who is running the workshop?
What have previous delegates said about this workshop?
How much does it cost?
How do I book?
For bookings, enquiries and updates visit www.cii.co.uk/f2f or call customer service 0208 989 8464
To discuss technical, in-house and bespoke courses contact Face-to-Face Training on 0207 391 1133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org