Date(s) - 23/06/2017
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
CII Venue TBC
When & Where
23 June 2017 London
8 December 2017 London
Who should attend?
Senior managers, training and competence officers, compliance officers and those working in HR..
What are the outcomes of attending?
- A review of the regulatory requirements and expectations of competency
- Delegates will discuss a general insurance competency framework example used to assess competence within sales and other processes
- Link together a competency framework with other business processes, e.g. job description, HR requirements, on the job training as well as the skills and technical knowledge required, and personal development and growth
- Discuss what standards are expected and what ‘good’ looks like
- Review difficulties within certain areas of business
- Examine different styles of management – positive and negative
- Understand and explore the competency framework requirements within delegates’ own business areas and determine good and bad practice
- Investigate simple processes to enable competency frameworks to be established and managed.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Outline key areas of improvement within your own business
- Formulate an appropriate competency framework
- Identify the standards that may be appropriate within delegates’ own businesses.
Who is running the workshop?
What have previous delegates said about this workshop?
How much does it cost?
How do I book?
For bookings, enquiries and updates visit www.cii.co.uk/f2f or call customer service 0208 989 8464
To discuss technical, in-house and bespoke courses contact Face-to-Face Training on 0207 391 1133 or email email@example.com