Date(s) - 25/10/2017
9:30 am - 5:00 pm
FSTP Venue TBC
When & Where
25 October London
Who should attend?
This course will benefit just about anyone who reads. If you want to absorb information more quickly to help you become more successful, speed reading is essential training
What are the outcomes of attending?
Analysing your reading speed
- Compare your reading speed (against the average and the best)
- What constitutes reading skill?
- Identify where you need to focus to improve speed and comprehension
- Use the SMOG readability measure and establish your own reading levels
- Explore the benefits of faster reading
The right approach for different reading purposes
- What do you read (work versus leisure)
- The typical documents regulators issue
- When should you speed up or slow down your reading?
- What techniques work for different types of document?
- Learn to analyse the structure of a document to decide how to read it
Improving your retention of the content
- Outline of the cognitive approach
- The five senses as memory prompts
- Linking ‘context’ and ‘setting the scene’
The faster reading techniques
- The different techniques (how and why they work)
- What is a photographic memory versus “photoreading”
- Recognise what approach best suits you
- Get more practice to train your eyes to gain speed
The importance of fonts
- Fonts and what aids reading (consider this for the reports you write)
- On screen and paper contrasts
- Experience the impact for yourself
Putting learning into practice
- Establish how to retain and improve your speeds
Who is running the workshop?
What have previous delegates said about this workshop?
How much does it cost?
Single Booking £595.00 +VAT
Multiple Booking £535.50 +VAT
How do I book?
Call 0203 178 4230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today