Date(s) - 27/11/2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
CII Venue TBC
When & Where
5 May London
27 November London
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for technical staff, compliance officers, finance staff and internal auditors…
What are the outcomes of attending?
- The background to Solvency II and its purpose
- A general understanding of each of the three Solvency II pillars
- Review insurer risks from the perspective of the ‘Solvency II’ balance sheet
- Your capital model – demonstrating the Foundations Principle/ Use Test
- Risk management, governance and the ORSA
- Solvency II – implications for the profession.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand what Solvency II is and the implications for insurance companies of this new European Commission legislation
- Understand the key terminology used
- Translate the regulatory expectations – the background to Solvency II and its objectives
- Describe the component parts – the building blocks of Solvency II
- Explain the key terminology – the language of Solvency II
- Explore the key role of the capital model – the Use Test
- Understand how risk control and governance interacts with capital requirements
- Explore the data and reporting requirements under the three pillars of the legislation
- Explore the wider implications of a greater focus on risk based capital management.
Who is running the workshop?
What have previous delegates said about this workshop?
How much does it cost?
How do I book?
For bookings, enquiries and updates visit www.cii.co.uk/f2f or call customer service 0208 989 8464
To discuss technical, in-house and bespoke courses contact Face-to-Face Training on 0207 391 1133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org