Date(s) - 12/12/2019
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
The FCA has stated SM&CR is a catalyst for change – an opportunity to establish healthy cultures and effective governance in firms by encouraging greater individual accountability and setting a new standard of personal conduct.
“The Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SMCR) will require buy-in from firm leadership if it is to be a success, rather than being seen as merely another set of rules to be complied with,”
Jonathan Davidson, FCA executive director of supervision, retail and authorisations
But based on the findings of the FCA stocktake report firms have struggled with some elements relating to culture and the code of conduct.
This workshop has been designed by 2be Development Consultancy to help firms understand their culture and methods to embed and change where necessary. It provides ways to measure culture and track performance. The values that underpin culture are also examined and how these relate to the code of conduct introduced by the FCA. It also looks at ways to bring the code of conduct to life by personalising it to make it relevant to the job holder and then to embed this within the firm and become part of the culture.
When & Where?
* Edinburgh (Central) 10 December
* Leeds (Central) 11 December
* London (Moorgate) 12 December
The outcomes of the workshop
* To understand what company culture is and how you might describe it to a third party
* To identify the time of culture you have
* To align company culture to corporate values
* To know the steps to change culture
* How to embed your culture
* How to link your company values to the FCA code of conduct
* How to bring the code of conduct to life in your firm
* How to personalise the code to individuals
* To embed the code within your business and culture
This practical one day workshop will equip you with a clear understanding how the SM&CR regulations link to your company culture and what the regulator expects.
Price per delegate
This workshop is also available as an in house version. Contact us for more details.