Date(s) - 15/11/2017
9:30 am - 5:00 pm
FSTP Venue TBC
When & Where
15 November London
Who should attend?
This practical one-day event is perfect for:
- Professionals in outsourcing management
- Outsourcing providers in need of regulatory knowledge
- Compliance, audit and risk teams
What are the outcomes of attending?
An introduction to outsourcing
- Understanding the key business drivers
- An overview of regulatory requirements for control and monitoring
- Assessing the materiality of arrangements
New arrangements and service level agreements (SLAs)
- Identifying the regulatory requirements for new contracts
- The importance of SLAs and common pitfalls when drawing them up
- Exercise: Designing an appropriate SLA framework
Governance frameworks and good relationship management
- How to evidence good monitoring and management to the regulator
- The role of Management Information in ensuring quality of service
- Developing outsourcing policies
- How to approach multiple outsourcing arrangements
- Intergroup outsourcing
Managing risk in outsourcing arrangements
- Identifying outsourcing risks
- Understanding controls and how the environment differs for outsourcing arrangements
- Special considerations for offshore arrangements
- Case study exercise: Designing effective controls
Successful termination of contracts
- Meeting regulatory requirements for contract termination
- The importance of exit planning
- How to mitigate risk during the exit process
Who is running the workshop?
What have previous delegates said about this workshop?
How much does it cost?
Single Booking £595.00 +VAT
Multiple Booking £535.50 +VAT
How do I book?
Call 0203 178 4230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today