Date(s) - 21/06/2017
9:30 am - 5:00 pm
FSTP Venue TBC
When & Where
21 June London
Who should attend?
This one-day course has been designed for:
- Compliance teams
- HR departments
- Training and development professionals
- Line managers
What are the outcomes of attending?
The impact of higher standards of professionalism
- How new standards affect advisers, supervisors and SIFs
- Evidencing competence and improving ethics
- Setting standards for continuing professional development (CPD)
The transition to new advice models
- Competence in a post RDR world
- Managing new talent in the financial adviser role
- Investing in skills development
Reviewing policies and identifying improvements
- Which elements of your T&C regime need to change?
- Are current key performance indicators fit for purpose?
- Case Study: Setting better indicators
Ensuring competent supervision
- Understanding the regulator’s expectations
- What “good” looks like in practice
- Competence requirements for supervisors
- How to assess a supervisor’s competence
New CPD requirements: rising to the challenge
- Establishing a CPD policy and allocating responsibility
- Top tips for aligning CPD with your business strategy
- Exercise: Understanding what counts towards CPD hours
Statements of Professional Standing (SPS)
- An overview of accredited bodies
- Obtaining and renewing SPS on a continuous basis
- Recognising eligibility criteria
- The repercussions of failure to obtain SPS
Understanding the FCA’s approach to T&C
- An intensive approach to training and competence
- Looking for clues in the Risk Outlook
Who is running the workshop?
What have previous delegates said about this workshop?
How much does it cost?
Single Booking £595.00 +VAT
Multiple Booking £535.50 +VAT
How do I book?
Call 0203 178 4230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today