Date(s) - 12/04/2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
When & Where
London: 21 Apr/19 Oct
Doncaster: 12 Apr/12 Oct
Who should attend?
This is ideal for anyone who is new to the financial services sector or administrative staff working directly in the market or supporting areas.
What are the outcomes of attending?
- Areas of financial planning for individuals
- Term assurance
- Whole of life assurance
- Endowment assurance
- ‘With Profits’ and ‘Unit Linked’
- Current issues in the market.
At the end of the course you will have:
- Obtained knowledge of life products
- Gained an understanding of how current market practice has developed
- Gained an understanding of consumer protection legislation.
Who is running the workshop?
What have previous delegates said about this workshop?
How much does it cost?
£190 members £220 non-members
How do I book?
For bookings, enquiries and updates visit www.cii.co.uk/f2f or call customer service 0208 989 8464
To discuss technical, in-house and bespoke courses contact Face-to-Face Training on 0207 391 1133 or email email@example.com