Date(s) - 04/10/2017
9:30 am - 5:00 pm
FSTP Venue TBC
When & Where
4 October London
Who should attend?
This packed one-day course has been designed for:
Training and employee benefits teams
Administration and record keeping personnel
What are the outcomes of attending?
The rules governing people
- Which rules apply to each role?
- The regulator’s rules versus employment law
- Approved persons: recruitment processes and propriety
- High Level Standards for authorised persons
- Understanding your compliance responsibilities
The importance of fitness and propriety
- An overview of the FIT sourcebook
- How to decide which vetting standards to apply
- The role of HR in overseeing fitness and propriety
- What to do when fitness and propriety is in question
Senior management arrangements, systems and controls
- The SYSC sourcebook
- Key controls carried out by HR
- How to deal with failing controls
- Role profiles and reporting lines
- Record keeping: embedding best practices
Getting the recruitment and application process right
- Assessing suitability and competence
- Conducting competence-based interviews
- Vetting applications: a case study exercise
- Designing induction programmes
Understanding and setting competence requirements
- The training and competence (T&C) regulations
- The fundamentals of a T&C regime
- Understanding record keeping requirements
- Recording initial and on-going competence
- How to build a competence framework: case studies
Risks and risk controls
- How to identify risk
- Setting key performance indicators: an exercise
- Establishing controls to prevent and mitigate risk
Who is running the workshop?
What have previous delegates said about this workshop?
How much does it cost?
Single Booking £595.00 +VAT
Multiple Booking £535.50 +VAT
How do I book?
Call 0203 178 4230 or email email@example.com today