Date(s) - 02/05/2017
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
When & Where
2 May 2017 London
25 July 2017 London
20 November 2017 London
Who should attend?
Those involved in marketing, product development or compliance, involving the formulation, approval or use of financial promotions, this course is designed to inform you and challenge your current approach.
What are the outcomes of attending?
- Impact of principle-based regulation
- Communications to clients: COB chapter 4
- Approving financial promotions
- Invitations and inducements
- Internet and electric media
- Compliance oversight and risk management
- Examples of good and bad practice.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Examine the implications of principle-based regulations
- Update your knowledge of COB financial promotions rules
- Recognise the key differences between financial promotions and other communications
- Check the effectiveness of your approvals process
- Understand the implications for the internet and other electronic media.
Who is running the workshop?
What have previous delegates said about this workshop?
How much does it cost?
How do I book?
For bookings, enquiries and updates visit www.cii.co.uk/f2f or call customer service 0208 989 8464
To discuss technical, in-house and bespoke courses contact Face-to-Face Training on 0207 391 1133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org