Date(s) - 14/11/2017
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
FSTP Venue TBC
When & Where
14 November London
Who should attend?
This short but packed course is perfect for:
- Chairs and members of the audit or risk committee
- The committee secretary
- Finance directors
- Senior managers
What are the outcomes of attending?
The role of the audit committee
- How to meet the requirements and standards of current regulation
- Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of financial statements
- Conducting a comprehensive internal audit
- Building a good relationship with external auditors
Working with the risk committee
- The role of both committees in risk management
- The FCA’s SYSC 21 guidance on the risk committee
- What it means if the audit committee also acts as the risk committee
- How to work with a separate risk committee in place
Moving from compliance to adding value
- Picking out the most important data in dense information
- Getting the right information from the finance department and the internal audit
- Ensuring better communication with the board
- Reviewing the effectiveness of the committee
Key issues for committees in financial services
- What recent guidance from the Financial Reporting Council and the Institute of Internal Auditors (among others) means for you
- The new role of the audit committee in recovery and resolution planning
Who is running the workshop?
What have previous delegates said about this workshop?
How much does it cost?
Single Booking £295.00 +VAT
Multiple Booking £265.50 +VAT
How do I book?
Call 0203 178 4230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today