Date(s) - 09/06/2021
9:00 am - 10:30 am
FCA solo regulated firms are now completing the transition of SM&CR requirements into ‘Business as Usual’ but what exactly does this look like?
As this transition continues, knowingly or not, firms are moving to a position where, at one end of the spectrum, SM&CR becomes the foundation stone of lasting cultural change or, at the other end of the spectrum, SM&CR defaults to another ‘tick box’ exercise.
A free webinar from Worksmart in conjunction with T-CNews
Led by Jeff Abbott of T-CNews and Emma Howell of Worksmart, the webinar address six searching questions that enable delegates to ascertain where on the spectrum their firms are heading.The questions cover aspects including:-
- The impact on customer outcomes
- The cultural connection
- Embedding the code of conduct
- Consistency and reliability in competence assessments
- The 5 conduct questions posed by the FCA
- The PRA staff working paper no 912
- FCA Consultation Paper CP21/13 A New Consumer Duty
- FCA expectations of Fit and Proper Assessments and Code of Conduct
Join this free webinar (hosted on Zoom) and be part of this insightful and illuminating debate.
Webinar Date and Time
9 June 2021 0900-1030
To register for this webinar – please click here