Date(s) - 23/01/2018
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
FSTP Venue TBC
When & Where
23 January London
Who should attend?
This short, focused briefing has been designed for:
- Senior Executives
- Executive/Non-executive Directors
- Heads of function
What are the outcomes of attending?
The PRA/FCA’s powers and approach:
- The regulator’s statutory powers
- The new Threshold Conditions
- The effect of the supervisory approach
- What information is being requested of firms?
- A reminder of SIF responsibilities
Analysing high risk areas:
- Corporate governance standards
- Your business strategy: realistic, sustainable and clear?
- Risk management: its efficacy (with emphasis on risk management, not simply risk measurement)
- A brief look at over 60 (yes, sixty) conduct risks
- Independence and objectivity of audit, compliance & risk management functions (including the parent/group)
- Culture, ethics, and SIF fitness and competence
Preparing for a regulatory interview:
- Clearly articulating your business and its model
- Explaining your levers of control
- Learn interview ‘dos and don’ts’
- Management Information – How is it used and what is it telling you?
- Understanding your “3 Lines of Defence”
- Critically self-assess your RMP
Who is running the workshop?
What have previous delegates said about this workshop?
How much does it cost?
Single Booking £295.00 +VAT
Multiple Booking £265.50 +VAT
How do I book?
Call 0203 178 4230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today