- Which regulatory software suppliers should firms trust?
- If Pep Guardiola did feedback…
- SMCR: Getting buy-in from the buy-side
- Is MiFID II having the desired impact?
- Claims management becoming FCA regulated – The impact on people’s roles
- Aiming higher: professional apprenticeships
- Cryptocurrency and Blockchain
- Maximising the Apprenticeship Levy
- Traits of a self-directed learner
- Mortgaging our pensions to pay our contributions
Eqi Consultancy Ltd
- Eqi Consultancy Ltd
- Picadilly House
- M1 2AP
- United Kingdom
- 0161 850 0857
Eqi Consultancy has been providing regulatory compliance guidance and support UK wide to IFAs, Wealth Managers, Mortgage & Protection Brokers, General Insurance Advisers, Networks and Lenders since 2002.
Good compliance support should enhance a firm’s commercial proposition and we believe passionately that the provision of compliant, customer focused advice can be delivered in harmony with a firm’s commercial needs.
We offer a “hands on” approach, with the option of bespoke, retained services through to lighter touch, remote services, or one off projects, dependent on the needs of individual businesses. From FCA applications and tailored compliance plans to financial health audits and “check the checker” assistance, all services are designed to provide maximum value for money and deliver commercial, creative, compliance solutions.
We are a member of the Association of Professional Compliance Consultants and subscribe to their code of ethics.
We welcome enquiries from firms of all types and sizes.