- Which regulatory software suppliers should firms trust?
- If Pep Guardiola did feedback…
- SMCR: Getting buy-in from the buy-side
- Is MiFID II having the desired impact?
- Claims management becoming FCA regulated – The impact on people’s roles
- Aiming higher: professional apprenticeships
- Cryptocurrency and Blockchain
- Maximising the Apprenticeship Levy
- Traits of a self-directed learner
- Mortgaging our pensions to pay our contributions
Chartered Banker Institute
- Chartered Banker Institute
- Drumsheugh House, 38b Drumsheugh Gardens
- EH3 7SW
- 0131 473 7777
The Chartered Banker Institute is the largest professional body for bankers in the UK, with more than 30,000 members. Our impact and influence continues to grow, with members and students in 87 countries worldwide.
We are proud to be oldest banking institute in the world, and proud to be the only organisation in the world approved by the UK’s Privy Council to award the “Chartered Banker” designation to our qualified members. Founded in 1875, to serve the public interest by enhancing and sustaining the highest standards of customer-focused, ethical professionalism in banking, our work today is as important as it was 140 years ago
Aiming higher: professional apprenticeships
With the development of higher a