- SM&CR Planning – 5 things you wished you knew, but didn’t know you did not know!
- The solution to the dissolution of training departments – Some radical ideas to transform your corporate learning
- Introduction to AF8
- Is my FD lying? The role of financial oversight in financial services.
- The Senior Managers and Certification Regime – it’s all about the preparation
- How to conduct a FIT assessment
- How your business can limit the potential disruption of Basel IV
- Making digital learning accessible for all
- What does T&C have to do with asset allocation?
- Re-focus on Treating Customers Fairly
Chartered Banker Institute
- Chartered Banker Institute
- Drumsheugh House, 38b Drumsheugh Gardens
- EH3 7SW
- 0131 473 7777
The Chartered Banker Institute is the largest professional body for bankers in the UK, with more than 30,000 members. Our impact and influence continues to grow, with members and students in 87 countries worldwide.
We are proud to be oldest banking institute in the world, and proud to be the only organisation in the world approved by the UK’s Privy Council to award the “Chartered Banker” designation to our qualified members. Founded in 1875, to serve the public interest by enhancing and sustaining the highest standards of customer-focused, ethical professionalism in banking, our work today is as important as it was 140 years ago