Date(s) - 05/12/2017
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
CII Venue TBC
When & Where
7 July 2017 London
5 December 2017 London
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for directors, approved persons, managers and compliance officers..
What are the outcomes of attending?
- Defining a conflict of interest
- Identifying potential conflicts of interest, for example:
– Remuneration policies
– Unfair inducements
– Close links
– Personal conflicts
– Customer conflicts
– Claims handling authorities
– Inducements, including binding authorities, premium finance, etc
- The FCA’s approach – why it is priority and what is expected of firms
- Senior management responsibilities
- Establishing components of a conflicts of interest risk management strategy to manage potential conflicts
- Action planning.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Explain what a conflict of interest is
- Recognise actual and potential conflicts of interest
- Explain the FCA approach to conflicts of interest
- Describe the implications within the delegate’s firm – policies, education, recording and management
- Identify the range of conflicts of interest that general insurance firms are exposed to
- Plan the next steps required within the delegate’s firm.
Who is running the workshop?
What have previous delegates said about this workshop?
How much does it cost?
How do I book?
For bookings, enquiries and updates visit www.cii.co.uk/f2f or call customer service 0208 989 8464
To discuss technical, in-house and bespoke courses contact Face-to-Face Training on 0207 391 1133 or email email@example.com